The Aprilia Centre

Aprilia RiderSite (Riders Site) - The independent & international community website for Aprilia motorcycle riders with chat, discussion forums and much more: General Aprilia Chat: The Aprilia Centre
By Johnstar on Wednesday, May 29, 2002 - 01:30 am:  View Johnstar's Profile Search for other posts by Johnstar Edit this post

An interesting development: last night I was travelling down Commercial Street E2 (London) on my Falco, when I noticed a couple of guys wheeling bikes into a showroom once occupied by the only recently demised London Aprilia Centre. I (think)the new sign above the shop read 'The Aprilia Centre'. Does anyone know anything about this?

John  

By Mr_Venjer on Wednesday, May 29, 2002 - 04:08 am:  View Mr_Venjer's Profile Search for other posts by Mr_Venjer Edit this post

Johnstar, I work in Liverpool Street and saw it full of bikes myself on Monday. I have no idea what is going on. Do you work around there ?

Venjer  

By Johnstar on Wednesday, May 29, 2002 - 04:23 am:  View Johnstar's Profile Search for other posts by Johnstar Edit this post

Not exactly. I work in Soho, and I'd just been up to Sondel Sport to buy a new Alpinestars jacket on my way home to Kent. I used to have a place just off Brick Lane, so I know the area quite well. I'm really intrigued as to what's happening down on Commercial Street, some kind of Phoenix like ressurrection perhaps? 

By Scotty on Wednesday, May 29, 2002 - 06:38 am:  View Scotty's Profile Search for other posts by Scotty Edit this post

I think you'll find its more of a scooter shop now so Al (who works in the area) tells me.
Al and me bought our Falcos from LAC originally.

I could be wrong though....  

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password:

< <  back to previous page

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation