Gp eurosport coverage

Aprilia RiderSite (Riders Site) - The independent & international community website for Aprilia motorcycle riders with chat, discussion forums and much more: Aprilia in Racing: Gp eurosport coverage
By Daz on Thursday, April 04, 2002 - 06:23 am:  View Daz's Profile Search for other posts by Daz Edit this post

5.15am GMT tomorrow morning!!! WOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!  

By Befbever on Thursday, April 04, 2002 - 07:07 am:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

By Befbever on Friday, April 05, 2002 - 01:16 am:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

At the risk of spoiling everyone's fun (me not working today ), let me just say the Cube does stand out with its sound.
Call me odd, but now that the new era has finally begun, I still don't know whether to be happy or sad about the GP1 class. I just don't know.

By Racerxlilbro on Friday, April 05, 2002 - 01:58 pm:  View Racerxlilbro's Profile Search for other posts by Racerxlilbro Edit this post

Bef,

Get over it!

You're not one of these guys who wants to go back to treaded tires, are you?Uh oh, I hope Mr. Ecclestone isn't reading this!

You just going to miss the smell of Castor Oil? 

By Befbever on Saturday, April 06, 2002 - 01:46 am:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

Yeah, that oil smell might have something to do with it, but the bikes are heavier now too. A lot heavier, and that's not something I like. Remember the times before the weight the two-strokes had last year? Just ask Eddie: only a handful of people in the world could ride these things properly. Most of them were Americans.  

By Exdukenut on Sunday, April 07, 2002 - 10:30 pm:  View Exdukenut's Profile Search for other posts by Exdukenut Edit this post

And Aussies by the way Bef! 

By Befbever on Monday, April 08, 2002 - 12:04 pm:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

Yeah, sure, Wayne Gardner. And Belgians too: Didier de Radiguès! Apart from Roberts, he was the fastest teammate Lawson had had thusfar.  

By Racerxlilbro on Monday, April 08, 2002 - 12:26 pm:  View Racerxlilbro's Profile Search for other posts by Racerxlilbro Edit this post

Saw Wayne Rainey and Eddie at the AMA Superbike race this weekend. True story: Those two hanging out at Eddie's Colorado River home, Eddie is in a float-tube and Wayne is in a life jacket...Eddie screaming at Wayne, "Kick dammit!" 

By Befbever on Monday, April 08, 2002 - 06:40 pm:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

No way!  

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password:

< <  back to previous page

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation