Where's it gone?

Aprilia RiderSite (Riders Site) - The independent & international community website for Aprilia motorcycle riders with chat, discussion forums and much more: Aprilia in Racing: Where's it gone?
By Daz on Saturday, January 05, 2002 - 07:02 am:  View Daz's Profile Search for other posts by Daz Edit this post

I put a post about haga in here and it's gone? How come?

Or did it never make it?

Daz  

By Powermaster on Saturday, January 05, 2002 - 07:29 am:  View Powermaster's Profile Search for other posts by Powermaster Edit this post

where? wrong forum? 

By Webhamster on Saturday, January 05, 2002 - 10:23 am:  View Webhamster's Profile Search for other posts by Webhamster Edit this post

Never saw it Daz

By Daz on Monday, January 07, 2002 - 02:49 pm:  View Daz's Profile Search for other posts by Daz Edit this post

Oh well.

Just said that Haga is going to kick some ass on the RSV next year!! Yamaha will be kicking themselves.

Funny, if I was aprilia and had to choose between Haga and Laconi to take the gp 4 stroke berth I wouldn't have made the same decision as them. Very odd indeed.

Daz  

By Befbever on Tuesday, January 08, 2002 - 11:11 am:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

Aah! My fave subject!
Hm, could be Yamaha have been kicking themselves from when the Roman Emperor joined forces with them.
Laconi's a GP rider.
Haga is an inline-four rider if ever I saw one! Put him on the Kawa alongside the Stalker and it's fireworks guaranteed!

It remains to be seen if his style will suit the big twin though. And let's see how much time and money Aprilia have left for WSB with their GP bike up and running as well.
Eitherway, it'll be a great year in racing! I might even stay awake for an entire WSB race!

I'd better get my coat now  

By Daz on Saturday, January 19, 2002 - 06:08 am:  View Daz's Profile Search for other posts by Daz Edit this post

I agree with you though my reasoning was that Laconi had just started to come good on the RSV whilst Haga on an aprilia shod with dunlops would do some serious damage in gp's next year...

You know, walker got on the front row at his first superbike race.... on a ducati....

Silly prat went off and did some 500 races on a v-twin before going back to BSB with Yamaha boost the next season

Daz 

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password:

< <  back to previous page

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation